2000 Eastbay GB Eastbay 43 EX
Location: Yarmouth, MA, United States
Country of Registry: United States of America
An immaculately kept GB Eastbay 43 Express with the preferred "island queen" layout in the Master Stateroom / 2 staterom layout, recent Imron hull finish, canvas top, inverter and very low hours makes this as crisp an Eastbay as you will find at this age!
Twin Caterpillar 3208TA
Tanks Included: Fuel, Water, Holding
This Eastbay 43 accommodates 4 in a 2 stateroom galley down layout. Interior options include the preferred teak and holly sole and the preferred island queen in the master. Interior finish is varnished teak on off white flat panels with 6'-5" head room.
There is an abundance of natural light and ventilation with six stainless steel ports and three hatches, all fitted with screens. When natural ventilation is not enough the yacht is fitted with two reverse cycle air conditioning units (heat and cool) 1 each for the helm deck and below. Artificial light is equally well provided for with swivel style reading lamps at each berth and settee as well as large over head lights in all compartments.
Starting forward is the Master Stateroom featuring an island queen berth with 3 large storage drawers below. Additional top access storage is further forward for less frequent access items. To starboard and aft is a small bureau with 4 drawers with locker outboard and then private access to the head. Opposite is a hanging locker and 2nd small locker.
The stateroom is fitted with the optional under deck lockers P&S. Aft and to starboard is the enclosed Head featuring a vanity with Corian counter and stainless steel under mount sink, Vacuflush fresh water W.C. aft of which is a separate stall shower compartment with seat that drains to a separate sump. Storage in 3 lockers.
Opposite to port is the Guest Stateroom with upper and lower berths with drawers under. Forward there is a hanging locker while aft there is a small bureau with 3 drawers. A lower L-shaped dining settee is next aft and to starboard with storage under the seat and in lockers and shelves above and outboard. A table adequate for up to 4 stores into a recess in the bulkhead when not in use.
The spacious U-shaped galley with Corain counter tops and deep double basin sink is opposite to port. Great storage in several drawers and custom storage features. Chilled food stuffs are handled in the Norcold 12/120v dual voltage fridge with small freezer compartment with Grand Banks teak door and in a larger Grunert 120V holding plate, top loading box outboard. Cooking is handled with the Princess 3 burner propane stove and Sharp Carousel under counter convection oven.
• Alpine AM/FM/CD with Bose speakers in the Salon & Helm Deck • Seaward electric propane solenoid
Up three steps (storage under) to the Helm Deck. To starboard is the helm station with full vessel controls, Navionics and a double bench seat. Below the seat is storage and an ice maker. Aft of the helm seat is a double bench seat with storage under followed by a molded in "end table.
Opposite to port is an L-shaped settee with storage forward of which is a varnished teak backed Pomanette "navigators" chair. Two steps down to the cockpit, plenty of room for deck chairs with additional seating on an aft facing bench. At each side there are two steps up to the side decks.
• Canvas "every day use" walk way covers for helm deck and cabin sole • 19" Flat panel TV in master stateroom with Toshiba DVD player • 2 Smoke/CO2 monitors
All electronics are located within easy reach of of the helm.
• Garmin 52125 touchscreen color radar/plotter 2009 • Maretron DSM 250 GPS and display 2009 • Icom M-504 with full function hand-mic 2009 with fog signals • Simrad AP28, new control head 2009 • ACR RCL-100 search light control (light mounted on mast) • Ritchie power damp magnetic compass • 3 windshield wipers with washer system • Bennett trim tabs • Side power bow thruster • Kahlenberg air horn Mechanical Caterpillar fresh water cooled 3208TA 435 HP diesel engines turn 24X29 4 bladed propellers on 2" Aqaumet shafts through Twin Disc 2:1 reduction gears providing a top end cruising speed of app 22 kts at 2400 RPM.
The boat is on plane at 14 knots. When listed the vessel showed just under 700 engine hours. While not necessary, 1000 hour level engine servicing was done when the engines had app 450 hours as they were then 10 years old. • Kobelt single lever engine controls • Spur cutters on shafts • VDO engine instrumentation • All new engine space LED lighting 2013 • Bennett trim tabs • Norscot oil sealed shaft seals • Racor fuel water separators • Hynautic hydraulic steering • Vacuflush W.C. • Tankwatch holding tank monitor • Wema Fuel & Water gauges • Grunnert 120 volt freezer compressor • 2 16k BTU reverse cycle air cond. units • 3 electric bilge pumps • 1 manual bilge pump • Paragon PJR fresh water pump with pressure tank •
Wired for both 12 volt DC and 110 Volt AC service. An 8kw Onan generator showing 1944 hours as of time of listing handles the heavier loads when off the dock while a Mastervolt Inverter can handle light loads when the preference is not to have the Genset running.
12 Volt DC • Distribution panel with breakers • Volt & Amp meters • 2 110 amp alternators • 3 8D AGM batteries 2014, 2 house/inverter, 1 engine start • 1 Group 27 generator start battery 110 Volt AC: • 50 amp shore power inlet aft fitted with Glendenning Cablemaster • 75' 50 amp shore power cord • Distribution panel with breakers • Volt & Amp meters • 12 outlets including engine room • Recent Seaward 11 gal. hot water heater (also engine supplied) • True Charge 40 amp battery charger • Mastervolt 2500 watt inverter/100 amp charger 2013 • Onan 8 kw genset in sound shield
Hull & Deck
Fiberglass hull finished in Black Imron 2013 with double white boot stripe and gold cove stripe. The bottom is finished in a hard epoxy bottom paint in red with no build up. The hull is cored with closed cell foam above the chines and is solid fiberglass in the bottom, exterior laminates are laid up in vinylester resin for superior blister resistence. Fiberglass house and decks with end grain balsa core. The side decks are two tone with Moondust Awlgrip with Griptex on white gel coat while the cockpit is finished with a 3/8" teak deck over lay.
• Maxwell Nilsson 800 windlass with foot pedal controls at the bow and helm station controls • Suncor 45 lb stainless steel anchor and swivel and app 200' of chain & rode • Fresh water wash down at bow • Custom bimini frame including stainless wire chases for windshield wiper motor and centerline grab rail
• Bimini and side curtains new 2014 with new helm deck LED lighting including red "night lighting" at helm and navigatiors stations • Roll up sunscreens 2011 • Canvas covers for helm, bench seat and Pomanette 2014 • Windshield cover • Transom Door • H&C transom shower • Teak swim platform • Fold up swim ladder under swim platform • 4 docklines and 4 fenders with covers' • USCG safety package including, 8 Type II PFDs, Flare Kit, 4 fire extinguishers, Bell, Horseshoe lifering with line • Edson long reach removeable stainless steel davits •
Custom Hall Spars radar mast Awlgripped to match the side decks • 2 transom mounted underwater lights
RAVEN has always enjoyed the best of care and it shows throughout from clean bilges and engine room to superb varnish work. Always a northeast boat, she has always been stored in inside heated storage in the off season. Her current owner, a noted Marine Surveyor in his day, is selling only to move up within the Grand Banks family.
Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.