Love That Fighting Lady Yellow!
Pursuit — ST 310 Sport
Location: Stuart, FL, United States
Country of Registry: United States of America
Sold new, one owner Pursuit ST310. Fighting Lady Yellow hullsides with custom matching paint under the hardtop, and White Yamaha 300's. Complete with Raymarine electronics, this ST310 is ready to cruise the islands, or be your next tender. Yamaha warranty expires 11/21/2019
TRAILER NOT INCLUDED
Twin 300 HP Yamaha 4-Strokes
Starting at the bow, the ST 310 delivers full wrap-around lounge seating with angled cushions ergonomically positioned for comfortable entertaining. A convertible fiberglass table accented with Corian Pursuit details doubles as a base for the portable sunpad filler which turns the bow into one large sunbathing platform. Recessed, stainless steel hand rails are neatly anchored just behind the forward seating for safety and security underway.
Entry to the console and head compartment is accomplished through a custom molded fiberglass door installed with heavy duty hardware and latching system complete with a stainless gas spring. Dive tank and equipment storage engineered below allows you to secure gear out of the way and off the deck.
The ST 310 is outfitted with a uniquely curved triple-wide windscreen designed to keep a Captain and companions cruising at speed without getting wind-blown. Seating for three includes a separate adjustable helm seat with arm rests along with double wide companion seats to starboard.
Overhead, the surfboard styled hardtop has dedicated installation details on the topside for outriggers, radar, lighting and antennas. Underneath, the top is finished with built in hand rails, molded speaker ports and an electronics box. All supported by white, powdered coated, heavy duty aluminum tubing.
Aft facing seating and forward facing transom seating accommodate as many as six additional guests with softly cushioned upholstery designed to cradle the body just so. Included in the seating closest to the helm are a sink, livewell and insulated cooler. To the starboard side a hinged seat portion opens to reveal cavernous storage large enough to conceal fenders, lines, safety equipment and racks for fishing rods or marine related equipment. The transom lounge hinges aft and features a large removable bin that allows access to the aft bilge and mechanical systems.
Built-in swim platforms with hidden dive ladder and hand rail, an insulated in-floor fishbox, properly located drink holders and gunnel-mounted rod holders are just a few of the noticeable details that finish off the cockpit.
Underneath your feet an aggressive 24 degree deadrise, sharp entry, performance minded chines and strakes bring this vessel to life providing a comfortable platform capable of fishing, diving or just transporting an extra large offshore party to your favorite coastal getaway.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
• Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty
• Garelick Eez-In 4-step boarding ladder
• 2 316L S.S. stern eyes and 5/8” 316L S.S. bow eye
• One-piecewelded,1”,recessed,lowprofile316L S.S. rail
• Nine stainless steel drink holders
• Acrylic (full) transom door w/S.S. positive catch
• Full cockpit coaming bolsters
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
• Fresh water system w/pull up shower
• Molded bow seating w/cushions; insulated, self-draining and lockable boxes.
• Heavy-duty rubrail w/S.S. insert
• Forward facing aft seat w/39 gallon storage tub
• Forward cockpit fiberglass table w/Corian insert, removable pedestal and filler cushion
• Saltwater washdown pump w/hose outlet
• Bronze thru-hulls below waterline, chrome plated bronze at waterline and Stalon above waterline
• Aftfacing seat w/storage compartment for six docklines, life jacket bag, fenders and rod rack.
• 17 gallon fiberglass insulated cooler under seat
• Adjustable Captain’s seat w/armrest, dual passenger fixed seats with armrest
• S.S. Isotherm refrig. (port side of box)• Fiberglass sink w/folding faucet and Corian cover for sink
• Molded in fiberglass helm console (tiltsout) w/molded fiberglass inner-liner
• Integrated helm and passenger footrests
• Two console portlights
• Acrylic 3/4” one piece windshield with hardtop visor
• 12 v Interior lighting
• Two 12 v receptacles in helm
• Raritan manual head w/macerator, holding tank,and overboard discharge
• S.S. sink w/cold water faucet and storage underneath
• Infused fiberglass surfboard style hard top and liner,overhead box w/storage, 4 speakers, 2LED spreader lights, 4 overhead tricolor LED lights, S.S. overheadrails, isinglass front and side curtain
• Clarion AM/FM stereo and single CD w/four speakers,remote control pad at helm and iPod docking kit
• S.S. clothes hanger rod
• Dive tank storage rack for three tanks
• Molded fiberglass console access door w/S.S.latch w/gas shock
• Under-gunwale rod storage racks
• Folding rod storage racks w/padded reel protectors(under bow seats)
• Forward facing tackle storage locker
• Four 316L S.S. rod holders in gunwale
• 20 gallon lighted, insulated livewell in helm seat(Oceana Blue) with fiberglass cover
• One insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishbox w/diaphram pump out
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
• S.S. thru-hull anchoring system w/remote, plow style S.S. anchor and rode
• Dual cylinder hydraulic steering w/sport adjustable helm and 14.5” wheel
• Lenco® trim tabs w/indicator on helm
• Battery switches w/three batteries and trays and parallel switches
• 12 v electrical breaker panel
• Yamaha® fuel filters/water separators w/primer bulbs
• Horn, dual high/low flush mounted
• Illuminated Carling® rocker switches
• U.S.C.G. and International navigation lights
• Towing light arrangement to meet Rule 24
• Automatic 2000 gph bilge pumps (2) with high water alarm
• Fire extinguishers (3)
• 110 v dockside power w/battery charger
• Ritchie Helmsman compass
• Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
• Yamaha® fuel management system(standard w/engine package)